Heather - Nebraska (United States)

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cheerleader179

Heather - Nebraska (United States)

#1 Post by cheerleader179 »

Hi!
I just celebrated my one month anniversary with my braces lol :)
I had 8 wisdom teeth pulled (unbelievable huh!!) about a year and a half ago. My teeth appeared to straighten out a bit after those were taken out, but then went back to their original positions...in fact they probably got worse :) So I got braces and I'm happy! I have ceramics on top and metals on bottom. I haven't had any extractions yet, but the Dr said she may change her mind about that. :roll: I'm supposed to be in them for 2 years but I'm hopin that won't be true :)

Kristine

#2 Post by Kristine »

Hi! Eight wisdom teeth, eh? Wow. I think my brother had 8 of them, too. I'm glad I didn't inherit those genes. ;)

Dodger(UK)

Re: Heather - Nebraska (United States)

#3 Post by Dodger(UK) »

cheerleader179 wrote:I haven't had any extractions yet, but the Dr said she may change her mind about that. :roll:
I think having 8 wisdom teeth pulled, more than qualifies you for having no more further extractions lol :shock: I only thought you could have 4 wisdom teeth at the most, you sure most have needed the room. Anyway Image to the forum and good luck!! :D