dental implant advice ?

If you are planning to get dental or facial implants as part of your orthodontic treatment (or if you already have implants) you can discuss them on this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tyrantblade

dental implant advice ?

#1 Post by Tyrantblade »

Anybody have any advice for me; and do any of you live around either the Rochester NY or Finger Lakes NY area, either is within reasonable distance to me.
Lots of crimes here

1. The upper molars bite too far ahead of the lower molars

2. Missing teeth #s 9, 14, and, 29

3. Open bite

4. Upper midline left of center

5. Lower midline right of center

6. Upper and lower teeth not straight

Sentence - 24 months, turned to 27 month.

Braces removed since 11/06/17

pammy128

Re: dental implant advice ?

#2 Post by pammy128 »

You should get an implant if any of your teeth don't have a match either upper or lower. I had a lower tooth pulled and then years later they had to pull the upper tooth because it was falling down-it had nothing to stop it. I wish I had gotten an implant for the bottom tooth at the time, but no one advised it and I don't know why. They were second molars so you can't see they are missing, but they were there for a reason. I do have two implants for my lower first premolars because I was born without those adult teeth. They put them in when the baby teeth finally decayed (25 years old). I have had them for twenty five years and I've never had a single problem. I live in Los Angeles.

Tyrantblade

Re: dental implant advice ?

#3 Post by Tyrantblade »

I will definitely get the 2 implants; just that same as before finances are an issue; but hopefully things go well.
Lots of crimes here

1. The upper molars bite too far ahead of the lower molars

2. Missing teeth #s 9, 14, and, 29

3. Open bite

4. Upper midline left of center

5. Lower midline right of center

6. Upper and lower teeth not straight

Sentence - 24 months, turned to 27 month.

Braces removed since 11/06/17