i don't want have implant. (it is my first post!)

If you are planning to get dental or facial implants as part of your orthodontic treatment (or if you already have implants) you can discuss them on this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Berryxiao

i don't want have implant. (it is my first post!)

#1 Post by Berryxiao »

Hey guys. It is my first post at this forum, and i am very happy to find it. Tomorrow, i will put my braces on and have my teeth extracted. I am a little nervous. I am 31 years old and found out that i have two up lateral teeth got root infection two years ago. their situations are very bad. I have no choices but extract them. Since my teeth are crowed and not straight, and i don't want to have fake teeth(implant) in my month, so i plan to put braces on to close the gaps naturally. I have to extract two healthy teeth on the bottom to match the up teeth and plus my only one wisdom tooth(it is hard to clean it), so totally i will have 5 teeth extracted tomorrow. :GapToothed: :shock: the orthodontics i found is not cheap. the treatment fee is usd5880 (extra usd400 if i want to use suresmile). then i have to pay 295 for records fee and CBCT scan 445. it is the only orthodontics i can find many good comments online in our town, and they have been in this business for more than 20 years. I hope i made the right decision. comments and suggests are welcomed.Thank you.