How can I delete my account?

This part of the message board is only for technical stuff related to posting messages and using the message board. DO NOT POST YOUR BRACES-RELATED QUESTIONS HERE OR THEY WILL BE DELETED.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

How can I delete my account?

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

You cannot delete your account or your posts. This is a task that only the administrator of the message board can do.

First of all, I need to explain that I cannot just "delete an account." I would need to delete EACH INDIVIDUAL POST.

If you have more than 10 posts, I will not delete all of your posts. I simply do not have the time to do that. If you need a few specific posts (or portions of posts) deleted because they give too much information or were a mistake, I'm fine with deleting or changing them. But I cannot and will not delete dozens of posts from the message board for no good reason.

The other alternative is that I can change your user name so that the posts are shown under a different name.

Thanks for understanding.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!