Adding pictures???

This part of the message board is only for technical stuff related to posting messages and using the message board. DO NOT POST YOUR BRACES-RELATED QUESTIONS HERE OR THEY WILL BE DELETED.

Moderator: bbsadmin

uvraise

Adding pictures???

#1 Post by uvraise »

Can someone tell me how to add pictures from my computer directly into the post page? For the life of me, I can't figure it out! I want to get opinions on some before and after pics. Thanks for any help!
JOHN

SDFD TSchott

#2 Post by SDFD TSchott »

go Here and register it's free, then you can upload your photos there and they will provide you a link to be able to post here on the website.

If you need more help let me know.

Tim

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

uvraise

#3 Post by uvraise »

Tim,
Thanks! Worked great!

plugnickel69

Re: Adding pictures???

#4 Post by plugnickel69 »

Can you register on any of the photo sites anonymously? Privacy is a concern to me.

bbsadmin

#5 Post by bbsadmin »

Use www.imageshack.us to upload photos.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

bbsadmin

#6 Post by bbsadmin »

Yes, you must have a minimum of 7 posts. Please read the new member information (it is at the top of every single forum on this message board).
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!