How To Make A Post

This part of the message board is only for technical stuff related to posting messages and using the message board. DO NOT POST YOUR BRACES-RELATED QUESTIONS HERE OR THEY WILL BE DELETED.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

How To Make A Post

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

1. Register for an account. Please understand that certain countries (mainly non-English speaking) have been blocked due to high rates of spam.

2. After you receive your registration email and confirm, Log In. Please note that if you register and do not make a post in a day or two, your account will automatically be deleted. We do not keep registrations for members who have zero posts.

3. After you Log in, from the main Metal Mouth Message Board page, scroll down to the forum where you want to make a post (for example, Lingual Braces Forum or Dental and Facial Implant Forum).

4. While in that forum, click on New Topic (in the upper left hand corner)
NewTopic.png
5. After you write your post, click Submit (at the bottom of the posting window) to submit your post. You will only be able to edit your post for an hour after you make it, so please look it over carefully.

Please note: You will not be able to see or submit photos until you are a full member (when your username turns green). It take anywhere from 7 to 10 posts to make this happen. This is in place to prevent spam and unauthorized photo sharing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

bbsadmin

Re: How To Make A Post

#2 Post by bbsadmin »

Bumping to the top

Last bumped by bbsadmin on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:00 am.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!