ArchWired ReLaunch: Guest Bloggers Needed!

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

ArchWired ReLaunch: Guest Bloggers Needed!

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

Hi everyone! I've been hard at work on the re-design of ArchWired.com (not the message board, but the very outdated main site).

Our new site (launching by the end of the year) will include more content, and I'm especially hoping to get input from YOU! I'm looking for guest bloggers to write about a number of topics, such as:

-Your experience with braces
-Your experience with specific orthodontic appliances
-Your experience with jaw surgery
-Your experience with Invisalign
-Tips and tricks for other patients
...and anything else you can think of that other adults in braces might find helpful or entertaining!

If you're interested, please email me at: webmaster@archwired.com

Thanks!
Lynn (ArchWired site owner and editor)
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

bbsadmin

Re: ArchWired ReLaunch: Guest Bloggers Needed!

#2 Post by bbsadmin »

I'm bumping this topic. If you want to write an article or essay about your experience with Invisalign or other invisible aligners, I will be glad to publish it on the new site (which is set to launch before the end of the year). Just PM me or reply to this topic.

Lynn
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!