Uniform Teeth by Dr. Kjeld Aamodt

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lizbee

Uniform Teeth by Dr. Kjeld Aamodt

#1 Post by Lizbee »

Hi! I am new to posting on this forum. I wanted to know if anyone here has tried Uniform Teeth by Dr. Aamodt. Uniform iis a relatively new clear aligner start-up. Dr. Aamodt is an orthodontist based in San Francisco. What distinguishes this company from others l(ex smile direct) is that they're more expensive ($3,500) but every week the patient sends photos of their teeth to Dr. A. Also, you can expect to see him about 3 times during the treatment- the first visit to take a 3D scan and assessment, during the middle of treatment and at the end.

Anyway, just wanted to find out if anyone has used this company and what their experience was like. Thank you!

Pixelada

Re: Uniform Teeth by Dr. Kjeld Aamodt

#2 Post by Pixelada »

Hi, I just started using the first tray of aligners from Uniform Teeth yesterday. I think they are great because an orthodontist makes your plan and explains it to you, then you go back and the orthodontist fits the trays. In my case, I have an over jet, so the orthodontist had to shave spaces between my teeth, which would be imposible with SmileDirectClub or Candid.