9 month Invisalign progress

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Beemur

9 month Invisalign progress

#1 Post by Beemur »

Hey guys,

Just realised I don't really post in the Invisalign thread much, I mostly just update my story over in Our Braces Stories. I thought I would do a before and after for 9 months, I only have 2 sets of trays left for my first round, I get my teeth rescanned for refinements in early Feb so I'll update a bit more then, too. I'm glad I have a more toothy smile now, I'm super happy with how uncrowded my teeth have become haha I wish I could find a better pic of how my bottom arch has ended up, I got the bottom left central incisor extracted and the gap closed in about 7 months and feels so much better than having crowded bottom teeth. I'll see if I have any pictures of it recently on my laptop and post below if I do :jump:

beforeafter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Beemur

Re: 9 month Invisalign progress

#2 Post by Beemur »

Found one! it's not super recent, this was my bottom arch about a month and a half ago and it's not front on which is a bother but you get the idea of how much more comfortable it is in my mouth now! My tongue doesn't feel as cramped or something? It's amazing, I'm so glad I went through with all my orthodontic work.
bottom beforeafter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chinglnc

#3 Post by chinglnc »

That's super great progress! It looks like you are done to me!!

Can you point to me your blog post please.

Thank you

Beemur

#4 Post by Beemur »

Yeah I'm hoping I don't have too many refinements! I would be pretty happy if this is how they stayed to be honest, I like them a lot at the moment haha.

My braces story is here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52064

It's probably not too interesting to read, mainly just been updating it every now and then to keep a log of my progress myself :D

Beemur

#5 Post by Beemur »

I'm all done for my first round, just got rescanned for my first refinement stage, but I'm very happy with my outcome. I updated my story over in Our Braces Stories, hopefully the link works if you want to go check out my pics :)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52064&p=500234#p500234