OrthoClear Vs Regular Braces

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

designengine29

OrthoClear Vs Regular Braces

#1 Post by designengine29 »

I am 30 years old and I finally decided to fix my teeth. Both my front upper and lower teeth are moderately crooked. I went to my ortho appointment and the doctor told me that I was a good candidate to OrthoClear, which is similar to invislalign. The funny thin is that he told me that if I go with the OrthoClear I would not have to get any teeth pulled but shaved. and if I do the regular braces I would need to get 4 teeth pulled to make space. My question is Should I go with the OrthoClear or the regular braces. I have been reading how so many people went with the invisalign and it created more problems. If they would have gone with the regular braces they would have finished a lot faster. I dont want to be wasting time and I just want to get my teeth fixed. the price difference is about $700 to get OrthoClear. What should I do?????

Any one out there that may give me some advice????

chrisd

#2 Post by chrisd »

i have invisalign. i am about half way through and am so far happy. theya re comfortable, easy to clean, and only one person has noticed them. the vst majority of people have a good result, but they are not good for very severe cases. i would recommend at least one other opinion. if i were less vain i would have just gone with ceramics though.
chris