Braces again...help please!!

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

amandamorell

Braces again...help please!!

#1 Post by amandamorell »

I had metal braces when I was 16 years old. My teeth were crowded and protruded at that time, so I had worn metal braces and it was effective for me then. But now at the age of 30’s I noticed my teeth are little protruded. Is it possible for your teeth to protrude even after wearing metal braces? Has anyone had similar experiences? I’m so worried about this and so I made an appointment with a dentist, Dr. Phelan in Oakville for next week. Will I need to wear braces again? Any advice or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

phasesofbeauty

Re: Braces again...help please!!

#2 Post by phasesofbeauty »

Teeth can move at anytime so yes it is possible for your teeth to move after having braces as a teen. If you did not wear your retainer properly, then it is much more likely that your teeth will move. You might need braces again but technology has changed. The brackets are likely to be smaller. You probably can get clear brackets or Invisalign Aligners as well.
Helpful Information to Make Your Life More Frugal and More Fun!
https://krystalbrownblog.wordpress.com