need advice! 5 hour tests with invisalign...

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gracchi

need advice! 5 hour tests with invisalign...

#1 Post by gracchi »

I'm a law student and my finals are 5 hours long...sitting there and thinking really hard for 5 hours, without snacking, has caused me to get a headache around hour three EVERY TIME. This isn't going to be good for my grades. I obviously don't want to keep them out, or that would be 15 hours without them in in just one week. I also don't want to take them out during the test to snack because it would be really loud/distracting/gross to other students. Any advice on what I can eat during that time if I keep them in? I was thinking "gogurt" or something like that, but have never done it before....

lilone

Re: need advice! 5 hour tests with invisalign...

#2 Post by lilone »

What about something like "Ensure" or a protein shake? If you use a straw, it will only hit the back of your mouth. Drinking just one is unlikely to make you have to use the washroom but will give your body the nutrition and hydration it is asking for. If you live in a country where they sell "Ensure", I find the Vanilla one rather tasty. Try one before, though, because some people hate them.

JillianElizabeth

#3 Post by JillianElizabeth »

I agree with ensure!! just drink with a straw~

k80

#4 Post by k80 »

Definitely use a straw! I've drank Hawaiian Punch before through a straw, and as long as I was careful, it didn't even touch my aligners.