Loose Tooth

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Re: Loose Tooth

#16 Post by 33333 »

mh1974 wrote:Hey,

this is for BraceComfort and 3333 - I too have bone loss and go regularly to the perio and have a whole regimen as I'm sure we all do.

I'm also reaching my last two months of my invisalign program. I switched trays today and the one tooth that is left to move has bone loss and is a little loose today.

Wondering how your invisalign/loose teeth issue resolved and did it all work out in the end?

Also, did you do anything to correct the gum recession? Gum grafting sounds terrifying to me, and I hear it's not necessarily permanent anyway.

Love to hear back! Thanks. Hope you're doing well. I feel like people with bone loss/perio issues only relate to each other.
My invisalign treatment had to be stopped because certain teeth were moved too far to certain position, which resulted in thin gum. I could see the color of the root through the gum, very scary.

Got a gum graft to thicken the area, but still full mouth of recession and bone loss. It's a nightmare.

mh1974

#17 Post by mh1974 »

Thank you, 33333. And I'm sorry to hear about everything. It truly is a nightmare.

meizhatian

#18 Post by meizhatian »

Hi 33333, I hope you got better. How are your teeth now?