Invisalign in the UK / London?

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MonaMoore

#16 Post by MonaMoore »

doesn't Emma's post sound if she would work there maybe??

emma83

#17 Post by emma83 »

No I don't work there, but having just reread my own post I can see that it sounds like I do! No, I was just excited to be honest, having wanted to get my teeth sorted for years but not really having the money, I was amazed to find somewhere doing it for 50% off. I haven't had any of the problems that you mentioned Itsy Bitsy, the dentist I saw has been fantastic every time, although I haven't heard of this midcourse correction that you mention, so fingers crossed it stays that way and they don't say I need that :roll:

Maybe I should have waited till nearer the end of my treatment before I gave them such a glowing review :lol:

barb9000

#18 Post by barb9000 »

I have just gone today to Q Clinic on Harley Street. Very nice, very good. Dr. Anand is an Elite Invisalign practitioner. Cost was £1,800 and my case is not minor. Obviously I have not started with the aligners/trays yet but the practice is very professional and I saw many current patients coming in and they all seemed happy and were chatting away with everyone. A consult can't hurt, it is free.

Charisma

#19 Post by Charisma »

barb9000 wrote:I have just gone today to Q Clinic on Harley Street. Very nice, very good. Dr. Anand is an Elite Invisalign practitioner. Cost was £1,800 and my case is not minor. Obviously I have not started with the aligners/trays yet but the practice is very professional and I saw many current patients coming in and they all seemed happy and were chatting away with everyone. A consult can't hurt, it is free.

ive heard about them they seem so cheap and im going away for 3 months soon but as soon as i get back im going to get a free consultation with them! please let me know how you get on with them im really interested to know how good they are!

wonkywhites

#20 Post by wonkywhites »

I'm about an hour of out London and will have 24 upper trays and 12 lower trays. I've paid £2250. I've had some filing done at the start and will go again at tray 10 to have some more done.

Please don't be put off going for consultation. I am on day 4 and already I'm used to them. My mouth is a bit dry all day and I have few ulcers but it is a small price to pay for no surgery and eventually straight teeth.

My buttons aren't great and I hate how they feel against my lips when I'm tray-less but it reminds me to put them back in so it isn't bad thing. I've also not had one person notice I had them- despite all of my friends knowing I was going for them they asked where they were when I came back from the fitting (er..in my mouth.AMAZING, huh?)

MIKE82

Re: Invisalign in the UK / London?

#21 Post by MIKE82 »

Can any one recommend a place in Liverpool, UK, to get invisalign please?

Also my bottom teeth are quite straight apart from one tooth, my middle incisor, that is growing behind the others. Would this be able to be correct with Invisalign.

Thanks

lca

#22 Post by lca »

I came to know about Q Clinic through one of my colleagues, who had her invisalign there. I finished my consultation last week and im very much looking forward to continuing with the treatment. They have a very good team, and they took the time to explain everything to me and what to expect.

Robin8

#23 Post by Robin8 »

lca wrote:I came to know about Q Clinic through one of my colleagues, who had her invisalign there. I finished my consultation last week and im very much looking forward to continuing with the treatment. They have a very good team, and they took the time to explain everything to me and what to expect.
C'mon, Q Clinic, enough with the fake rave reviews. You've done a lot in other forums already. You did the exact same posting in another forum seven weeks ago ...

12-10-2012, 03:58 PM#8
sophieWood

I came to know about Q Clinic through one of my colleagues, who had her invisalign there. I finished my consultation last week and im very much looking forward to continuing with the treatment. They have a very good team, and they took the time to explain everything to me and what to expect.

http://www.bracesreview.com/forums/invi ... ondon.html

SteveRa

#24 Post by SteveRa »

My experience at Q Clinic has been very enjoyable. My teeth were very crocked and now 6 months on they are nearly perfect! I do have a couple more trays to wear. The staff have always been helpful and Dr Anand is very professional and knowledgable.
I was advised at the start of treatment that I will need retainers and been saving for these since that start.

whiteswan

#25 Post by whiteswan »

Either that last poster is a Q clinic worker or one of the last happy clients before it all hit the fan at Q clinic.

It is my understanding that Q clinic was blacklisted by Invisalign and that they stopped sending any more aligners to them until they receive payments (that the clinic has taken from patients but not passed on to Invisalign). Beware of this clinic, as they were selling new groupon sales and taking money from new patients while a whole wack of patients have been waiting for over half a year for their aligners because of non payment.

newfoundglory

#26 Post by newfoundglory »

i've also read a lot of good and bad reviews about q clinic, mostly bad unfortunately.