what will happen next

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

diehard

what will happen next

#1 Post by diehard »

iv just a checkup and because iv been wearing my mini retainers for 6 months the ortho has finally agreed to me getting 2 veneers on my front teeth to give them a more natural shape and get rid of the black triangle, anyway she gave me the green gunk treatment so they can make some wax model or something then i go back to say if im happy or not, but what happens then do i get the temps or is that another appointment, the wax thing cost 95 pound by the way, my keyboards playing up thats why im typed the word pound :lol:

alibaba

#2 Post by alibaba »

hi, from one brit to another just curious as to whether its just the 2 veneers u will be getting altogether, and do you feel they are going to be done in such a way that they will blend in with your natural teeth? the reason i ask is that i have a black triangle also following braces and im half-considering veneers to make everything look better overall. to answer your q, as far as im aware you will get temporary veneers and then the final ones about a week or so -thats what happened when my friend got veneers.

diehard

#3 Post by diehard »

yep just the 2, my teeth are a good natural white thanx to the 36 percent solution id bought on ebay and they are now as white as they can go without going down the zoom treatment which i think would make them too good and thus look fake so im happy as they are. The part im unsure of is when i go back and like my wax model will the ortho put the false veneers on or is it another wait then wait again 4 the real 1s