Only 5 Aligners Left!!!!

Discussions about treatment with invisible braces that use clear aligners, such as Invisalign, OrthoClear, the Red White and Blue system, etc.

Moderator: bbsadmin

waiting2smile

Only 5 Aligners Left!!!!

#1 Post by waiting2smile »

Yesterday I got #50 and 51 of 55, I cant believe its almost over!!!! I'm back on a 2 week schedule (for a while I was doing 3 weeks) so assuming all goes well I'll be done in 2 and 1/2 months. My 3 year make is in April so Im hoping that with refinements (which Im guessing I will have but hey after 55 aligners whats a few more :roll: ) I'll be finish before then.

I have had some bumps along the road but I do have to say that Im really happy with the results so far and excited because the last 6 months has been when Ive seen the most movement.

To all of you newbie just starting out - hang in there, you wont believe how quickly the time goes by.

fabfemme

#2 Post by fabfemme »

woot woot to you...55 aligners? that's awesome

so glad everything has worked out for you.

i am (slowly) learning that patience is a virtue with these things!

CONGRATS :D

HeyTeach

#3 Post by HeyTeach »

wow, that's a lot. I'm on 4 of 6 uppers and going to #5 tonight at bedtime. I have brackets on my lowers and prefer them as they are less of a hassle in general. So you've done a major job! Congratulations and best of luck for a smooth finish.