Website/blog

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lucifina

Website/blog

#1 Post by Lucifina »

Hiya!:-1
Ok folks! Here's my website/blog... click below
I will try to keep it updated...I go to school and work and run a business though so...well you know :shock: if anyone discovers how to clone one's self let me know :wink:
I may end up getting jaw surgery too in which case I will totally put lots of info on that!
I love to cook and unfortunately for me I love to eat as well :oops: so I will have brace friendly recipes there too as soon as I come across them or adapt them :lol: There are lots of furbaby pics too :banana:
~Luci~ Image
It will all be worth it in the end!
UpdatedSiteImage

Lucifina

#2 Post by Lucifina »

Why Thank you! Our Payton is still a puppy she was 1 yr in October, has soooooo much energy! Cleo & Meades are kind enough to let us live w/them and feed them :-**
One would think that Archimeades should help me out w/my math homework more but he doesn't help a bit. He only demands love and treats :roll:
I will get my purple kitchen pics up on my site too once we get the final touches done! :lol:
~Luci~ Image
UpdatedSiteImage

Lucifina

#3 Post by Lucifina »

Yay! :-1 I FINALLY got my one month progress pics up!!! :banana: got really busy w/school starting my and little sister in the hospital :cry: so it is actually one month and 4 days :wink:
~Luci~ Image
UpdatedSiteImage

Dexter

hi

#4 Post by Dexter »

compliments
great Site and pics! :-)
-Davy-

Lucifina

New Site

#5 Post by Lucifina »

8) I have a new site! Ok so it is basically like my old site but now it actually has my name on it :D
http://www.lucifinaslounge.com
I have moved my brace blog to live journal too. There is a link to it on the Stuff Page. I really need to update my pics...I will do it after my next adjustment which has been rescheduled :?
~Luci~ Image
UpdatedSiteImage