yet another blog- being 45 in braces!

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

rubyteeth

yet another blog- being 45 in braces!

#1 Post by rubyteeth »

Just like everyone else I decided to document my time through braces.! .

Mainly as I want to keep a diary for myself and I have lots of friends asking questions about why on earth i'm doing it and want photos, so i decided to put it all in one place.

If you are interested then feel free to look and comment. :-*

middleagedladywithbraces.com

Raekon

Re: yet another blog- being 45 in braces!

#2 Post by Raekon »

Just checked out your blog out, nice work! My upper teeth are in a similar situation as yours and was curious how your ortho is gonna address the problem. Perhaps you could make a blog post explaining the entire treatment plan in more detail, if he told you how he's going to address your crowding.

rubyteeth

#3 Post by rubyteeth »

Hello, I haven't seen the expander/plate appliance he will be putting in so at the moment I don't really know how on earth it's going to work- but i will be asking lots of questions and try to put up my best interpretation on my blog! :D It all starts next week- just in time for Christmas!

Lizbee

#4 Post by Lizbee »

Hi!

I've just started reading your blog. I love alll the details and photos of your experience.

In your introduction you mentioned that you went to see a second dentist who quoted you $10,000 for braces. Is this the same person you are seeing now? I'm curious because your case sounds complex and I always thought that only orthodontists can insert spacers, etc. Thank you!

Lizbee

#5 Post by Lizbee »

Never mind. I read your last post from Aug 2018 where you mentioned you have an orthodontist. I know you were having a very difficult time. I hope you are doing better.