35 year old female - braces, palatal expander, and impacted canines

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

nikkigirl2282

35 year old female - braces, palatal expander, and impacted canines

#1 Post by nikkigirl2282 »

I just started the process in May 2017. I have impacted canines, that will be fixed later this year. Also a palatal expander with tongue guard and top row of braces. (bottom row coming soon.) I also post my own personal recommendations for supplies and tips. Please check it out if interested.
www.impactedcanines.blogspot.com :BigTeethGrin:

iceman

Re: 35 year old female - braces, palatal expander, and impacted canines

#2 Post by iceman »

[quote=nikkigirl2282 post_id=496169 time=1501176881 user_id=30143]
I just started the process in May 2017. I have impacted canines, that will be fixed later this year. Also a palatal expander with tongue guard and top row of braces. (bottom row coming soon.) I also post my own personal recommendations for supplies and tips. Please check it out if interested.
www.impactedcanines.blogspot.com :BigTeethGrin:
[/quote]

I'm curious, is your dental arch much wider after you had your palatal expander? Also, are there any noticeable changes in your facial profile?

nikkigirl2282

Re: 35 year old female - braces, palatal expander, and impacted canines

#3 Post by nikkigirl2282 »

Honestly I don't really notice that much of a difference in either. I will probably have to compare photos but so far, it doesn't feel that different.