my Adult Braces blog

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bracesgr4l

Re: my Adult Braces blog

#2 Post by bracesgr4l »

You guys are inspiring me to start my own blog!
Wherever you go, there you are.

anniegirl

#3 Post by anniegirl »

Tashay, I have just looked at your before and after photos so far!! The change in your teeth is incredible, they will look amazing when completed!!! They also make me see how mine could be as mine are quite like yours before the the braces went on!!

tashay1985

#4 Post by tashay1985 »

thank you so much for checking it out! I am so happy I got the braces I should have gotten them years ago! I had so much crowding and i hated my teeth so much, I was so used to not smiling that I even forget to smile now, even though my teeth are so much straighter. I can't wait until they're off I think I'll probably cry once I see my bare teeth again all straight and pretty I am so excited! @anniegirl do you have braces or are you considering them? It is so worth it =)
@bracesgr4l you should start a blog! I would definitely follow ! Keep me updated :D

anniegirl

#5 Post by anniegirl »

Yes, I got braces on in November, just about 2 weeks ago, and I can already see a little movement with my teeth, it is amazing to see any changes, that's way i loved seeing your pictures, so I can see how mine may turn out!!

tashay1985

#6 Post by tashay1985 »

@anniegirl that is awesome! You'll see so much movement in the 1st year you will be amazed. did you have to get any teeth pulled, how long do you have in braces?

Also, do you have a blog? I'd love to follow if you do :)

anniegirl

#7 Post by anniegirl »

No teeth pulled, I was lucky!!!! The brace will be on for a year; after having it on so far, I hardly even notice it, and don't care if people think it looks funny someone my age having it, as I can see the movement already, so I know it is worth it!! I had a brace on years ago, when I only had one crooked tooth, but the dentist at the time never tightened it, so my tooth stayed the same!! ( I think the train tracks were new then, and I may have been a guinea pig????)So now I can see changes, it is amazing!!