Orthodontic Blog from Orthodontist's perspective

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

drstraight

Orthodontic Blog from Orthodontist's perspective

#1 Post by drstraight »

This site is very well done and a great source of information for our adult patients. I am going to place a link to archwired.com on my site-www.askdrstraight.blogspot.com. This blog hopes to give patients a perspective from the orthodontic side of the chair in hopes of bettering communication between patients, parents and orthodontist. Again, great site!

bbsadmin

#2 Post by bbsadmin »

Would you be willing to reveal the name of your practice and where you are located?

-Lynn the site owner and admin
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

Kerry

#3 Post by Kerry »

like the blod its quite funny im one of those who asks " when do you think il be ready for surgery lol" but im more scared than anything want to prepare myself for it and not have it sprung on my :( but i guess i wont know until that day when my ortho says your teeth look good lets go ! lol
Imagewisdom teeth removed under GA nov07 * Braced 8/2/08 * 2 premolars removed Apr08 * Adjustment 4 rebonding, 4 molar bands & new wire 4/7/08 * 31Jul wire change * 28 Aug last wire fitted and lower powerchain put on. 29th May moulds and x rays. 31st July Surgery date :-)