New here!

Did you start your own braces diary at another website or blog? Tell everyone about it here, and make a link to its web address.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pegasus

New here!

#1 Post by pegasus »

Just wanted to tell everyone hi! I have really enjoyed this site and have learned a lot. I have been inspired to do a blog of my own about my braces journey!
Here is the address:
http://pegasus-bracesblog.blogspot.com

pegasus

Thanks!

#2 Post by pegasus »

Thanks for all your support! I already have a list of questions written down to ask the ortho next week. I was suppose to have quit smoking yesterday, however that didn't go so well, so my goal is to cut down a lot and hopefully quit soon. I am looking forward to my cleaning today as I have not had them cleaned since I was a kid!
I do have a little more family support than just my mom-my 10 year old son has had to wear headgear for about 6 months now (just at night thank goodness for him) and as soon as all his baby teeth come out he will get braces. So he thinks it's cool that we will be "braced" together. Of course that all depends on how much more stubborn his baby teeth are going to be! LOL

pegasus

cleaning

#3 Post by pegasus »

Wow! I have not seen my teeth so clean in years!! What a difference! However, I have to go back next Thursday (May 10th) to get a cavity taken care of. (tooth #13) It was only found by x-ray so it wasn't that bad ! That's only the 2nd cavity I have ever had in my life. :oops:
But, my dentist also 'commended' me for going to get braces, so a little more support on my side! Another good thing, the dental assistant had the same ortho and her daughter is seeing that ortho. I asked if she would recommend him and she said yes. Another relief!