Help me find an oral surgeon in Canada!!!!

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Faced

Help me find an oral surgeon in Canada!!!!

#1 Post by Faced »

Hi first time on a forum not sure if I’m posting in the right spot ... I recently had my braces taken off and I’m not as happy as I thought I’d be ...don’t get me wrong my teeth are perfect ( had an end to end bite ) which didn’t even bother me that much but I had a couple crooked teeth and a gap ....anyways I asked to be referred to a jaw surgeon for an opinion ... she automatically said I don’t need one and said I might be a good candidate for chin reduction surgery ( I feel my upper jaw needs to be a bit forward as opposed to my chin moved back ) I have a flat midface and reducing my chin won’t adress that issue ... long story short the maxillifacial surgeon she referred me to (in the same building ) also recommended a chin reduction alone .... I don’t have any pain or other medical issues but I’d like to get a consultation with another maxilofacial surgeon, possibly one who also performs jaw surgery for cosmetic purposes ...does anyone know any maxilofacial /orthognathic surgeon in Canada who performs jaw surgery for cosmetic reasons