Anyone have jaw surgery with Dr. Reed Day Phoenix AZ?

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

arizonagirl

Anyone have jaw surgery with Dr. Reed Day Phoenix AZ?

#1 Post by arizonagirl »

Looking to talk more with others that have had or are going to have maxillofacial surgery with Dr. Reed Day in Phoenix, AZ. I believe I will be set up as a double jaw surgery patient -- upper and lower jaw surgery, but unfortunately I've had a lot of major teeth expansion from orthodontists here in AZ. Looking to THIS IS SPAM REPORT TO ADMIN THIS IS SPAM REPORT TO ADMIN THIS IS SPAM REPORT TO ADMIN THIS IS SPAM REPORT TO ADMIN and share stories with others -- this is a scary process.

Run10KToday

Re: Anyone have jaw surgery with Dr. Reed Day Phoenix AZ?

#2 Post by Run10KToday »

I can only speak for myself. The double jaw surgery with Dr Day was one of the biggest mistakes in my life. Now I have to re-do the whole surgery with another physician in CA. Please search "Reed Day" in this forum and see how other patients think about him. Also there're some terrible cases about him in jawsurgeryforums.com too. Yelp is also a good source to check his jaw surgery cases.

Please PM me if you need my xrays or pics.

Run10KToday

#4 Post by Run10KToday »

Ans this is my most recent complaint... I've scheduled to have a full revision in CA
http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=6754.0

arizonagirl

#5 Post by arizonagirl »

Hi and thanks Run10K for sharing your surgery experience. So very sorry to read what happened to you. I'm new to this forum so I'm somewhat navigating myself around here and learning as I go along. Would like to talk to you more; however, I'm not sure how to PM you on this forum. Can you or anyone advise me on how to PM -- Thanks for your help. Would like more information and share some things of myself also.

arizonagirl

#6 Post by arizonagirl »

Hi Run10K Today, who was your orthodontist in AZ? Still not sure how to PM, so I thought I'd throw this out there. Thanks for your pics and sharing. Who do you plan on doing your correction jaw surgery in CA?