Tips, Tricks, and Comments – From a guy who’s done double jaw surgery TWICE!

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tdc10

Re: Tips, Tricks, and Comments – From a guy who’s done double jaw surgery TWICE!

#16 Post by tdc10 »

Hi iamamused - thank you so much for this very helpful information, and for updating with details from your 10-mo. checkup. Glad to hear that you are pleased with the outcome. I am scheduled to have this surgery in a few months, and it is good to know how to mentally prepare. One follow up question - I am struck by how incredibly similar your surgeon sounds to mine. By any chance, if you don't mind sharing, did your surgery take place in New England?

iamamused

Re: Tips, Tricks, and Comments – From a guy who’s done double jaw surgery TWICE!

#17 Post by iamamused »

tdc10 - Tried PMing you, but it looks like you haven't been on long enough for private messages. My surgery was in the New England area.

tdc10

#18 Post by tdc10 »

Thank you for your response iamamused, just sent you a PM. Just want to say on here that this thread has been one of the most informational/helpful ones I've seen on this board, so thank you again for posting it!