Kaiser Surgeon in Sunset

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

fern59

Kaiser Surgeon in Sunset

#1 Post by fern59 »

Hello Everyone!

So I just got my surgery date for double jaw surgery and a genioplasty on the third week of August, which I'm quite nervous about. I was just wondering if anyone has had surgery with or has heard of anything about Dr. Julian Wilson? He is located in the Sunset Kaiser office in Los Angeles.

Thank you!

SoCalUniveristyLed

Re: Kaiser Surgeon in Sunset

#2 Post by SoCalUniveristyLed »

Hi,

I didn't have that surgeon, but I had my surgery at that Kaiser back in Feb with another OS there. Kaiser was great, I loved my surgeon and the staff are awesome too.

But from all my OS pre and post op visits, I can tell you that they all seem to give the same high level quality care to their patients. And they do these surgeries about two a day at least twice a week, so they have lots of experience under their belt!

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions about Kaiser, Sunset or your surgery! What are you getting done? I had lower and upper and genio.

fern59

#3 Post by fern59 »

Hey,

I actually had a great experience with Dr. Wilson and the team at Kaiser! The nurses were amazing and were always willing to assist you when you needed it. I had a 3-piece LeFort I and a BSSO done. I stayed at the hospital for two nights because I was having a bit of trouble breathing, but besides that everything went smooth. It's been 10 days since my surgery and I can say I'm feeling much better than I thought I would at this point.
If you guys have any other questions regarding my surgery, feel free to ask away!!

johnny888

#4 Post by johnny888 »

fern59 wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I actually had a great experience with Dr. Wilson and the team at Kaiser!
> The nurses were amazing and were always willing to assist you when you
> needed it. I had a 3-piece LeFort I and a BSSO done. I stayed at the
> hospital for two nights because I was having a bit of trouble breathing,
> but besides that everything went smooth. It's been 10 days since my surgery
> and I can say I'm feeling much better than I thought I would at this point.
> If you guys have any other questions regarding my surgery, feel free to ask
> away!!

Hi fern59 :)
I now it's been a long time since your surgery but do you have more details about it and what the results were after those 10 days and on? Did he do good work? I am planning on going with him but really haven't seen many reviews out there.

thanks!