17 Months Post Op PICS!

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Skitters

17 Months Post Op PICS!

#1 Post by Skitters »

I had LeForte I and BSSO surgery on January 16, 2009. Although my lower lip and chin are still mostly numb (I've had some tingles for many months now, but no actual feeling...frustrating!!), everything else has been a complete success :D . My braces came off in October of 2009 and I don't regret any of the choices I made. The whole ordeal would have been sooo much harder if it had not been for this website. That is why I am back and posting my before and after pics......hopefully it will help and inspire people who are just beginning their journey. It's a tough road, but one that is well worth it. I can't believe it's been 17 months already! Here are my pre-brace pics compared to my post-op, debraced pics. Amazing :) (click on these pics and you can also see the pics I took of my swelling during the first weeks after my surgery).

shanalouis

#2 Post by shanalouis »

:D you look great!............

OzzysMom

#3 Post by OzzysMom »

Thank you for posting your pics...you do look wonderful!
October 8, 2008 Lefort1(6mm impaction), BSSO, Genioplasty, Turbinectomies, Partial septoplasty, gum recontoring

VikingGirl

#4 Post by VikingGirl »

I'm sorry about your numbness - must be a little frustrating!
At least the outcome is great :D Your face looks a lot more, what do you say, relaxed? :)

brok3nwings

#5 Post by brok3nwings »

You really look great!! Its fantastic to see how people can change so much (for better) with jaw surgery. Congratulations on such a sucess ;)

joebraces

#6 Post by joebraces »

:shock: ur hot!! although you have different lighting in the before/after photos, you look better for sure!