Welcome to the Oral Surgery forum!

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

Welcome to the Oral Surgery forum!

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

By popular demand, I created a new forum for oral surgery. Feel free to post your questions, your comments, your fears, your observations, or your oral surgery story. You can post photos by hosting the images with imageshack.us or photobucket.com, or similar services.

If you have already created a web page talking about your oral surgery experience, by all means please post the url, too.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

chrisk

#2 Post by chrisk »

Thanks Lynne

This will make it a lot easier for those of us going through the Braces/Surgery experiences.

Chrisk

decisionmade

#3 Post by decisionmade »

I just discovered archwired and am so glad! So glad to know there are other adults like me..I am 34 and have scheduled my palate expansion surgery. Although I've searched for messages on the topic.. haven't found any recent first hand accounts on the procedure/recovery..and experience as a whole.. Has anyone had it recently?..I would love to hear more. I will have the expander in for 9-12 weeks beginning July 14th. thanx for any info you can give me :D

--D.M.