zip n- squeeze - can't reach by phone or email ?

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lacrosse Mom

zip n- squeeze - can't reach by phone or email ?

#1 Post by Lacrosse Mom »

Has anyone had difficulty reaching the zip and squeeze company? I ordered products from them about 2 weeks ago and still haven't received anything.

I tried calling their number and the mail box has been full for a week. I tried emailing them and it comes back undeliverable?

I paid for the products via pay pal. If I can't reach them or haven't received products, how do I get my money back?

Any suggestions?

Winter2009

Re: zip n- squeeze - can't reach by phone or email ?

#2 Post by Winter2009 »

Lacrosse Mom wrote:Has anyone had difficulty reaching the zip and squeeze company? I ordered products from them about 2 weeks ago and still haven't received anything.

I tried calling their number and the mail box has been full for a week. I tried emailing them and it comes back undeliverable?

I paid for the products via pay pal. If I can't reach them or haven't received products, how do I get my money back?

Any suggestions?
Same here.

I placed an order last Thursday ( I thought I needed to eat out of the bags) but then I found it's easier for me to just drink out from the magic bullot cup.. I used instant transfer paypal too. I tried to email them asking to cancel the order and transfer money back to me. But I got "delivery failure" at a few attempts. I also tried the number provded and left a call back number since they're out of reach but haven't heart anything yet.

AF104

#3 Post by AF104 »

You can receive a charge back on your credit card by calling your credit card company or PayPal.

monarch

#4 Post by monarch »

It's a very small company, and I think the Nurse who started it is the one who runs it. But, I think she still works as a nurse, and that she gets really busy and sometimes gets behind.

We've ordered from them, and spoken to the nurse. She is super nice, and I think she's very honest. (No, I'm not related or anything! :wink: )

I think if you can be patient, you will get your order. I know she tries to ship the products in the time frame that she has on her website. For us, the Zip N Squeeze bags were well worth the wait.

Lacrosse Mom

#5 Post by Lacrosse Mom »

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies. My only concern is that I can't reach them. Yes, the products are great!! I don't know what I would have done without them in the beginning!! I just wanted to make sure they hadn't gone out of business.

Happy Healing! :lol:

bbsadmin

#6 Post by bbsadmin »

AF104 wrote:You can receive a charge back on your credit card by calling your credit card company or PayPal.
Please think twice before requesting a chargeback. You need to wait a little longer (I would say 30 days) and see if you receive your order. If not, then write to the company via snail mail if you can't get a response on the phone or by email. If you haven't heard anything after 2 additional weeks, then you might want to contact PayPal. Give the merchant the benefit of the doubt.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

monarch

#7 Post by monarch »

I'm pretty sure that they aren't out of business...seriously, the nurse who invented it/runs the business really just seems to care about people, especially jaw surgery patients. Unless you're desperately in need of your products right now, I think you can be pretty comfortable waiting for them.

Mesha

#8 Post by Mesha »

Just my experience here.... but I had a **terrible** time with Z-N-S. I had placed my order well over a month before my surgery, and had to email and call many, many times. I had a lot of trouble getting anyone on the phone and never got a response to any of the emails.

Only after I called PayPal (after several weeks of waiting) to request my money back, did I get a response from Zip-N-Squeeze. I didn't get the bags until about 5 days before my surgery. It was a lot of added stress that I didn't need in the weeks leading up to the "big day".

bbsadmin

#9 Post by bbsadmin »

I'm distressed to hear this.

In the past I have tried to get in touch with the ZNS people to see if we can sell their products through DentaKit.com, but have never gotten a response from them. I will try harder to see if I can get in touch with them regarding their products.

-Lynn
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

braced4secondtime

#10 Post by braced4secondtime »

Yup. I was just coming online to see if I could find out what was taking so long, but I ordered a cool jaw, and 2 zip n squeeze bags for post surgery almost a month ago and still hadn't received them. Surgery day is TOMORROW and I'm not impressed. So I'm out $30 and don't have some crucial things I could use after my surgery. Zip N Squeeze is NOT high on my list and won't be getting any referrals from me.

2bpositive

#11 Post by 2bpositive »

I had a problem getting in contact with them also: viewtopic.php?t=30861 was lucky that the hospital I had surgery at gave me a Gel Jaw Wrap to take home.

Zip n Squeeze did ship my zip n squeeze bags for free but said the Jaw Bra was on back order that was back in July they refunded my money back.
Braces: Aug. 1, 2008
Surgery: July 30, 2009
Lefort I
Mandibular Osteotomy
Sliding Genio
Debraced: Feb. 23, 2010

Tribal

#12 Post by Tribal »

Don't wait too long to start the refund process through paypal - I think the initial complaint has to be received by them within 30 days of the purchase. After that you have so long to escalate it. They refunded my money - turns out paypal couldn't get in touch with the company either. At least some people received some sort of communication as to why they didn't get the product they ordered... I just had part of my order shipped to me with no word on when or if I would get the rest - turns out I didn't. I didn't end up needing the items that I did receive anyhow. If anyone wants some unused zip-n-squeeze bags, I have some of both varieties of bags (liquid and blended) and I can figure out what shipping would be from Canada.

Jvivek

#13 Post by Jvivek »

These guys are useless, don't spend the money with them. Their phones are not working anymore and no response from email. I ordered a month before surgery, nothing nada, I just had the surgery two days ago, the only thing that stressed me out was zip-n-bag. Now the ordeal is still not over as I need to get my money back through pay-pal. Zip-n-bag is sesame, go with someone else

Audra

#14 Post by Audra »

I got my Zip n Squeeze bags through a website called Dinnerthroughastraw.com because of things I had read on this website about people not getting their orders directly from Zip n Squeeze.

I just checked Dinner Through A Straw - and their Zip n Squeeze products are "Temporarily Unavailable". I guess they are having trouble with them too.

I wish someone would just take over the business from the nurse who created it so people who need the product could have access to it.

bbsadmin

#15 Post by bbsadmin »

I'm in contact with the manufacturer of the bags (not the ZipnSqueeze company -- a different company that makes the bags). It seems that "something happened" at the ZipnSqueeze company within the last month or so. I don't have any details. All I know is that all the phone numbers for the company are disconnected. The email address bounces. Nobody has their bags in stock at the moment (although Dinner Through A Straw does have some selected types of bags, so if you need something like this maybe they can help you...call them). Nobody knows exactly what happened at ZipnSqueeze.

If you ordered anything from this company, you can get a refund from PayPal.

I would assume that some sort of terrible thing must have happened with the person who owns the company. I don't think that she is not filling orders because she is trying to scam people. I will err on the side of "good" and assume that perhaps something happened in her personal life or to her business that is beyond her control. So I'm urging you to please not badmouth her or her company. Just get a refund from PayPal.

When I find out anything, I'll let you guys know.

-Lynn