Can anyone help, UK Surgeons?

This forum is for discussions relating to oral surgery for orthodontics.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pats

Can anyone help, UK Surgeons?

#1 Post by pats »

Hi guys.
I've posted previously in Jane's thread but thought also post here, as I'm desperate to find a UK Surgeon.

I underwent upper jaw intrusion and mandibular advancement with similar disasterous results. I have lived with the terrible results for years now.

I am so desperate to have corrective surgery, but so frightened it will all go wrong again.

I notice Jane's daughter saw a Professor and then sort a second opinion and then surgery.
I would greatly appreciate any help any of you can offer and any recommendation on a reputable surgeon in the UK. I have read that a number of people have had surgery at Birmingham Hospital.

Please feel free to pm me.

Thankyou.

Regards
Pats

pats

Re: Can anyone help, UK Surgeons?

#2 Post by pats »

Hi guys.

I would really appreciate any advice and any replies.
Many thanks
P x

June2013

#3 Post by June2013 »

Hey, sorry to hear you've has such a rough time, im currently recovering from
Upper jaw surgery done on the Nhs at kings hospital in london by Christoph Huppa. As far as I know he works both Nhs and privately.
He has done a fantastic job with me and made me feel like he knew exactly what he was doing.
Good luck!

descantus

#4 Post by descantus »

Hello,

I happened to come back to this board after a few years absence and saw your message - I had upper and lower surgery jaw in the uk in May 2010 and was delighted with the results. I had my surgery with Mr Henri Thuau in London who came very highly recommended and after extensive research. The procedure went perfectly, i've had no complications and he did a wonderful job - I feel he was the best of the best. I had my surgery privately but he may also do NHS. If you want to read about my experiences I wrote an in depth blog of my experience at the time, you can find it at..

http://www.dentalpurgatory.blogspot.co.uk/

Good luck with whoever you find.

Discantus
Follow my story:
http://dentalpurgatory.blogspot.com/

[/url]

celticcavegirl

#5 Post by celticcavegirl »

I have a consult this Friday with Paul Johnson in Guildford. He is supposed to be good, will let you know how it goes.

There's also Mommaerts in Belgium

Changes

#6 Post by Changes »

I just had lower jaw sugery with Professor Ayoub in Glasgow, another name you could check out. Good luck hope you find what you are looking for