Does anyone live in Poplar Bluff, Missouri?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

felicity_and_reece_mommie

Does anyone live in Poplar Bluff, Missouri?

#1 Post by felicity_and_reece_mommie »

I was wondering if anyone lived in Poplar Bluff, Missouri and went to Dr. Fox? I go for an evaluation November 16th and was wondering if anyone know about how much he charges? I know everyone is different in the $$$ but was just wanting an estimate or around about what it might cost!!! I work at a dentist office in Corning, when I called Dr. Fox's Office they told me that I would get a 50% discount because I work at a dentist office. The dentist I work for use to do braces but he quit doing them about 11 years ago. So he doesn't know what they will cost. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it!!! Thank You.

Amber

Ev's Mom

#2 Post by Ev's Mom »

Cool, you live in Bluff!! I work at Saint Francis in Cape Girardeau. I go to Innovative Orthodontics in Cape--the Docs and the staff are excellent. A bit shy of 5 grand and I'll have a knock out smile!! Good Luck :D
Damon II 12-12-05--est. 24-30 months

TechChick

#3 Post by TechChick »

Hey Eve's Mom, This is a small world, I go to an orthodontist in Cape Girardeau, Dr.s Noffel and Dr. Feurhaun, I only live about 30 min from Cape.
TechChick,

If its not smoking then its a software problem

Ev's Mom

#4 Post by Ev's Mom »

TechChick, it is a small world--I live in the Anna-Jonesboro area and commute to Cape!! :D
Damon II 12-12-05--est. 24-30 months

#5 Post by felicity_and_reece_mommie »

No I live in Corning, AR about 30 miles from Poplar Bluff. Poplar bluff is the closest Ortho. from here.

TinnGrinn

Memphis

#6 Post by TinnGrinn »

It's a long drive but if Memphis is an option, you can check out The UT Dental School. It's $3,000 for the whole thing.

#7 Post by felicity_and_reece_mommie »

Thanks for telling me but by the time I drive there every month it will probably end up costing about the same price, the way gas prices are now!!! But thanks anyway!

TechChick

#8 Post by TechChick »

Ev's Mom,

Thats pretty neat, it is a small world. LOL. I actually live outside of Dongola. :D
TechChick,

If its not smoking then its a software problem