pics from every adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

dmb

pics from every adjustment

#1 Post by dmb »

in order is
1.glow (looks clear)
2.rainbow
3.blue and yellow
4.pink and purple powerchains
5.blue and grey powerchains

ENJOY!

braced march 10th 05
guestimated end in 17 months :)

johnnys_angel

#2 Post by johnnys_angel »

Your teeth look awesome! I wish I would have thought to take pics after every adjustment :( Oh well !
Damon 2's top and bottom, BRACED 02/22/04 and REMOVED 08/29/05. Now in bonded retainers (top and bottom) :4 wisdom teeth surgically removed on 12/22/05:

BraceUrself

#3 Post by BraceUrself »

Cool-thanks for sharing the pix! Your teeth look really GREAT! :!:
Spacers-9-19-05
Top Braced-10-03-05
lowers on-10-17-05
appliance installed in mouth 10-17-05
2 extractions on 8-3-06
2 years treatment time

Dr says I won't finish on time

doglover1395

#4 Post by doglover1395 »

Wow thats awesome... your teeth are SO straight!
Braced: 3/4/05
Debraced: 5/21/07
Sentence: 26 months

dmb

#5 Post by dmb »

Thanks people :lol: I didn't realize how big my gap was until I saw my last pic. I have about a year to go, I can't wait. Btw, a piece of my powerchain popped in the back, does anyone know if that should affect treatment dramatically? I just got them on a couple of days ago :oops:
braced march 10th 05

ratwmn

#6 Post by ratwmn »

I've been taking pictures of every adjustment I have had, and I've been putting them on my blog. When i have days that I feel like my teeth haven't moved, i just take a look at the previous adjustment pics and especially the first day in braces. I have noticed the difference in my teeth.
THe rainbow colors look so cool. I went with purple this last time but I have more powerchains than ligs.
Metal top and bottom:May 3,2005

ratwmn

#7 Post by ratwmn »

I missed your previous post about your powerchain--you may want to call your ortho's office on Monday and ask them since you only got them on a few days ago. It might affect it since they are used to close gaps.
Metal top and bottom:May 3,2005

dmb

#8 Post by dmb »

thanks ratwmn. I have an emergency appointment tomorrow. The ortho said it shouldn't affect my treatmeant "REALLY". I wasn't comfortable with really, even though the powerchains on the bottom are the prob and I don't have gaps there. I'm glad that I get to have new colors so soon.
braced march 10th 05

minmamamia

Re: pics from every adjustment

#9 Post by minmamamia »

Still can't see pics... :(