PDF and Dental Appliances: Two Converging Worlds

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Foster

PDF and Dental Appliances: Two Converging Worlds

#1 Post by Foster »

Hello,

I'm joining this forum to discuss two topics close to my heart: PDF files and dental appliances. I'd like to know more about how PDF can be an asset to improve document management within our dental practices. I heard about the article on how PDFSmart helps companies create better documents", and I'd like to know more about that.

When it comes to dental devices, I'm curious to find out about the latest advances and the experiences of those of you who use them. Which appliances are the most effective for successful dental treatment?

If you have any information or experiences to share on these topics, I'd be delighted to discuss them. Thank you in advance for your contribution to this discussion!

djspeece

Re: PDF and Dental Appliances: Two Converging Worlds

#2 Post by djspeece »

Welcome to the forum! I'm just a bit unclear what audience you are seeking. From your interest in pdfsmart, it would seem you are targeting administrative personnel within dental practices; likewise I am uncertain if you are seeking information about "dental devices" from the professional or lay community? Do you work for a dental practice?
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying