Hi - New Member Post

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BerryBluez

Hi - New Member Post

#1 Post by BerryBluez »

Hi all,
I just wanted to pop in and say hello! I just got my traditional me tail braces about a week ago. I’ve got a 15-18 month sentence to correct a slight overbite and some gapping. Anyway I can’t wait to gather some wisdom from the myriad of posts. ☺️

djspeece

Re: Hi - Nee Member Post

#2 Post by djspeece »

Welcome to the boards! Things are a little quiet around here, but post up any questions or concerns. The search function works well for older posts. Best of luck to you.
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying

BerryBluez

#3 Post by BerryBluez »

Thanks! ☺️

djspeece wrote:
> Welcome to the boards! Things are a little quiet around here, but post up
> any questions or concerns. The search function works well for older posts.
> Best of luck to you.

lefortfort

#4 Post by lefortfort »

Hi and good luck. I'm new too.

trifecta

#5 Post by trifecta »

Hi and glad you are here. Hopefully you find the site entertaining, interesting and informative. Hopefully your 15 to 18 month treatment time won't be Island Time like me. Simply trying to close some posterior spacing which was trapping food. Estimate was 6 months and 16 months in here I am! Luckily I only have a lower appliance so not too noticeable. Best of Luck!!!