Posting a survey? You need to be vetted first.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

Posting a survey? You need to be vetted first.

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

Hi everyone!

It has come to my attention that a researcher is mass-posting a survey for the members of this message board. Before anything like that is posted on this site, I must vet the member who is posting. I do this to protect you guys from possible scammers or people with dubious agendas.

I personally don't have an "agenda" and I'm neither pro nor con regarding certain topics. This message board exists to disseminate information to adults about orthodontic treatment, and sometimes that information isn't happy or favorable. That's OK, as long as the information is accurate.

Anyway, please understand that I won't let anyone come onto the message board and use it for their own research until I vet who they are and get a clear understanding about what they are doing and how they are using the information.

If you are a researcher or journalist, before you post any sort of solicitation for participation, contact me at: webmaster@archwired.com. If you are already a registered member (your member name is color green), you can also send me a PM.

Regards,
Lynn
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!