How do they fix midline?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

desertd

How do they fix midline?

#1 Post by desertd »

Wondering how you who had midline discrepancy got it fixed. I feel like my midline has gotten more off since I got my top power chain.
20200910_115613(1).jpg
about 3 or 4 months ago
20210102_183819(1).jpg
today
And yes, I'm going to ask my ortho about it, as I am going in next week. Hoping to get an estimate on how long I have left as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Metal Damon braces on 3/27/2019 - Sentence 24-30 months - Class II overbite, crossbite. Braces removed 2/10/2022 (34.5 months), positioner since 3/2/2022. My story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54263

Puddles1987

Re: How do they fix midline?

#2 Post by Puddles1987 »

I can’t see your pictures but I am having a lot of trouble with my mid line. I now have springs on one side to try and push the teeth around. It isn’t working so far though

Puddles1987

Re: How do they fix midline?

#3 Post by Puddles1987 »

I can see the pics now. Your mid line looks fine to me. You want to see mine it’s nearly 4 mm off when I measured it this morning.
Your teeth looks great.