DentaKit.com is open and shipping during COVID-19!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

DentaKit.com is open and shipping during COVID-19!

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

DentaKit.com is open and shipping all in-stock products. The warehouse we work with in Pennsylvania does extensive trucking, as well as shipping of many types of healthcare products and foods. Therefore, they are exempt from the lockdown rules because their business is considered essential (at least at this point).

I will do my best to keep everything in stock as best I can. As you may know, we're a small family-owned business, and we're working from home in Northern California (yes, my area is on "shelter-in-place" for three weeks!) If you have any questions, you can email them to me at: ask@dentakit.com and I'll try to answer them in a timely manner. Or you could post them here in this thread!

Stay safe and healthy, everyone! We will all get through this!

-Lynn
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!