Officially through 18 months of treatment! 6 more to go.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cbraces678

Officially through 18 months of treatment! 6 more to go.

#1 Post by cbraces678 »

As of today I have had my braces 18 months. It was estimated 24 months, so I should only have 6 more to go. At my last adjustment he said “not much longer now”. We are tweaking my front teeth and my bite then I am done! I am currently wearing class 2 heavy elastics to reduce my overjet a touch more. It sounds like after this will be elastics to bring the bite closer together. Things line up well now bite wise, so at least that’s on track.
I have attached some progress photos. I am SO ready to get these things off once the last minor tweaks are done. I literally can’t wait!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

desertd

Re: Officially through 18 months of treatment! 6 more to go.

#2 Post by desertd »

Very nice! Your teeth and smile look awesome!
Metal Damon braces on 3/27/2019 - Sentence 24-30 months - Class II overbite, crossbite. Braces removed 2/10/2022 (34.5 months), positioner since 3/2/2022. My story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54263

Jami1

#3 Post by Jami1 »

Looking great😀

Speck

#4 Post by Speck »

Very nice--you must be thrilled!
-Andy

Nabba786r

#5 Post by Nabba786r »

Hi with your treatment did you have any extractions? Also did you notice a change in your facial structure and side profile?