Space between teeth in an hour after adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ddetterline2

Space between teeth in an hour after adjustment

#1 Post by Ddetterline2 »

So there was a gap between my two lower front teeth, and one of my orthodontist said it could’ve be closed until after surgery, but for some reason today another ortho said he was just gonna close it. I’m not sure what he did but the pain is excruciating, and it seems as if the gap did close right after the adjustment now there’s a gap in one tooth next to it. I am confused of how this happen it’s as if he pulled the teeth together, and I wouldn’t be surprised becaus that’s how painful it felt when they were adjusting it. Not sure how it closed this fast and why the tooth next to it is now spaced out. I’m pretty sure my teeth did NOT look like that this morning. I try to avoid looking at my bite in the mirror because it upsets me, but still I’m definitley sure he gap was there this morning and the other one wasn’t until after this adjustment. Also I just want to add that this was SO painful and it still hurts so bad after a Tylenol and ice cream the lower front teeth are always sore and always feel loose ever since braces not sure why.