Photos and trackers

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Gia

Photos and trackers

#1 Post by Gia »

How does everyone take such great photos? I'm terrible with selfies and trying to get good ones of my teeth is nigh impossible! Also I noticed some folks have a tracker. Where do you find that?

assertives

Re: Photos and trackers

#2 Post by assertives »

For trackers, you can make one at tickerfactory. As for taking photos, I personally take with the back camera of my phone. The quality of the front/selfie camera sucks imo. To help me see what I'm doing, I put a mirror in front of me to reflect the view on the camera to make sure what I want captured is within frame. I also always take with a flash.

Speck

#3 Post by Speck »

-Andy

Gia

#4 Post by Gia »

Thanks Andy, I'll try it! I've been using the selfie mode and it's been horrible!

EmilyTravels

#5 Post by EmilyTravels »

Yes, take your photo in front of a mirror so you can see what you're doing. I actually do it with a small digital camera, and I can see the viewfinder in the mirror. Some of mine are much better than others depending on lighting and time of day. Keep at it, and you'll get some good ones!