Are my teeth straight?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ruby77

Are my teeth straight?

#1 Post by Ruby77 »

They are due to come off next week but they don't look as great as I imagined. The 2 teeth next to my front teeth could be straighter I think? Every time I mention it to my orthodontist, he does some tweaks but looks at me like I'm mad!

What do you think?

Ruby77

Re: Are my teeth straight?

#2 Post by Ruby77 »

Hmm, I'm not sure I know how to post a picture?

Link here
https://ibb.co/jHgh5z

EmilyTravels

#3 Post by EmilyTravels »

I think they look straight! Mine are due to come off next month and are not nearly as finished as yours look. If you get a little whitening (Crest whitestrips are great if you don't want to pay the prices for a dental whitening), I think you'll look fantastic! :D

assertives

#4 Post by assertives »

Your teeth look straight to me. What exactly about the two teeth that you don't like? Maybe you could take a pic and make some illustration? and show your ortho what exactly you are hoping to get?

djspeece

#5 Post by djspeece »

They look good. Time to get rid of those braces!
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying

Ruby77

#6 Post by Ruby77 »

Ok thanks everyone!

I just feel like the second teeth could turn a bit more, they're not quite flush with the front teeth but noone else seems to be able to see it so maybe its just me!

Will definitely get them whitened next and looking forward to being able to eat what I want! :jump:

Ruby77

#7 Post by Ruby77 »

Here is a before picture for comparison!

https://ibb.co/jnhLtK

Speck

#8 Post by Speck »

What a great result! :thumbsup:
-Andy

Jami1

#9 Post by Jami1 »

I think they look amazing!!

Ruby77

#10 Post by Ruby77 »

Ok thanks everyone, off they come then!!

Dude11315

#11 Post by Dude11315 »

I’m in the same exact boat! My braces are coming off next month but they don’t look straight at all LOL. But yours look pretty great!! We’re all in this together

EmilyTravels

#12 Post by EmilyTravels »

Dude11315 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:22 am I’m in the same exact boat! My braces are coming off next month but they don’t look straight at all LOL. But yours look pretty great!! We’re all in this together
Ditto for me. I still have a ways to go before I get mine off in a month! But, when I look at how far I've come, they are so much better. Not as good as the OP's yet, though. Hopeful they will come around quickly!

Ruby77

#13 Post by Ruby77 »

What do you think guys??

https://ibb.co/jDfraz

EmilyTravels

#14 Post by EmilyTravels »

OMG - they look amazing! Are you happy? I sure would be! :D

Ruby77

#15 Post by Ruby77 »

You know what, they're actually not perfect. I still feel like my bite needs some adjusting on one side so I'll see what he says when I go back for my retainer. Also, that tooth next to my front tooth looks like it's sticking out a bit.

But compared to how they were they look great and maybe there are limitations of my teeth and my jaw as to how close to perfect I can get so yes, I'm happy :D