ALF Appliance Patient Testimonials -- Please post your thoughts and results!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Chachi254

ALF Appliance Patient Testimonials -- Please post your thoughts and results!

#1 Post by Chachi254 »

Hello all,

I started my ALF Appliance treatment a week ago today. I am putting together an information youtube series following my ALF journey and the results I end up with. I've been taking a photo of my face, smiling and not smiling, every day so I can compare them from start to finish.

I'd love to hear back from those that have completed treatment or are currently in treatment. I'm a 27 year old male from the USA and currently have the ALF for my upper teeth. Growing up I never really developed cheekbones and have a "long face" accompanied with long bags under my eyes. I also suffer from allergies, ear drainage issues from birth, sinus issues, and uneven facial features.

For those within treatment or those whom have completed treatment, how much have your faces changed as a result of the ALF Appliance? Will I finally get those cheekbones that never formed because of my narrow pallet? Do you feel more attractive following your procedure?