Just got forsus

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ItsNotWorthIt

Just got forsus

#1 Post by ItsNotWorthIt »

I just forsus today and I have a few questions. Going into this appointment I knew it wasn't going to be great and that I would be walking out with 2 springs in my mouth, but I believe that there is something wrong with one of them. One of my forsus is placed where when I bite down the fosus gets stuck on and rubs against on of my bottom brackets ( the same one that I would attach the elastic to) and this causes it to be hard to bite down and if I don't shift my jaw to one side it doesn't want to close period. I also informed my dentist when I first got them put on and they claimed to "not see anything wrong" and that "it's just a new feeling", so my question is should I go in for an appointment to see if they can do anything about it or just push through for the next 2 months? Also the other side flips upside down pretty easily and it can then scrach me, is this normal? P.S: they have not been activated yet.