invisalign refinements

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

liner

invisalign refinements

#1 Post by liner »

Hi

I have an appt with the ortho for the refinement stage in a few weeks which will involve another scan of the teeth.
I had 63 aligners, but bc I am very compliant and using accelerant daily and changing my aligners daily and wearing aligners 22 hours+ per day, I have been progressing well and ortho said that I can stop at aligner 54 and then the refinement stage.
I am wondering how long the refinement stage is?
I hope it's only a few more aligners.
Does anyone know what is the typical aligners in the refinement stage? thx