Part of my PowerChain broke

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tyrantblade

Part of my PowerChain broke

#1 Post by Tyrantblade »

Hopefully it doesnt have a negative effect because the broken part is on the bottom row of teeth on the right side and not towards the middle of my bottom row of teeth (where i actually had a small gap); it shouldnt do much because it happened today and i go to my Orthodontist tomorrow right?

1 week until my appointment to debrace.
Lots of crimes here

1. The upper molars bite too far ahead of the lower molars

2. Missing teeth #s 9, 14, and, 29

3. Open bite

4. Upper midline left of center

5. Lower midline right of center

6. Upper and lower teeth not straight

Sentence - 24 months, turned to 27 month.

Braces removed since 11/06/17

Caitrm

Re: Part of my PowerChain broke

#2 Post by Caitrm »

You should be fine ☺

Ziggy

#3 Post by Ziggy »

Don't let it go on for too long. This happened to me. The chain was supposed to be closing up my gaps, which it was, and it broke right in the center. The chain pulled both ways and opened up a gap at the break.

Tyrantblade

#4 Post by Tyrantblade »

Well; that was the day before my last appointment; and it didnt make a big difference; still getting my braces removed today.
Lots of crimes here

1. The upper molars bite too far ahead of the lower molars

2. Missing teeth #s 9, 14, and, 29

3. Open bite

4. Upper midline left of center

5. Lower midline right of center

6. Upper and lower teeth not straight

Sentence - 24 months, turned to 27 month.

Braces removed since 11/06/17