Progress!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Amybraces

Progress!

#1 Post by Amybraces »

Hi guys! so i'm currently 20 days in, and im already seeing progress?! When did others start seeing a difference, it was a pleasant surprise to have people actually telling me that they look different, my partner noted a difference on my most hated part of my teeth too!!!!
I have attached an image - what do you guys think? i have taken photos from different angles so i can def now tell they have moved! I have class one dental and skeletal patterns, with slight class two tendencies ie increased overjet (which is 6mm) Cant wait to see more movement which i suspect will happen once i get my first tightening on the 22nd August!!! - have an Instagram which is clear_braces92 which all is welcome to follow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NikNax

Re: Progress!

#2 Post by NikNax »

Congratulations!! Can't wait until I notice progress with my braces.

Amybraces

#3 Post by Amybraces »

NikNax wrote:Congratulations!! Can't wait until I notice progress with my braces.
Thanks!! how long have you had yours?

NikNax

#4 Post by NikNax »

Almost three months, they were put on May 17.

tiger15

#5 Post by tiger15 »

i can see the progress of my braces since the first adjustment...

sometimes i can see less progress but sometomes very much progress.

Amybraces

#6 Post by Amybraces »

tiger15 wrote:i can see the progress of my braces since the first adjustment...

sometimes i can see less progress but sometomes very much progress.

Would love to see some pictures!