Want to buy waterpik!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bi167

Want to buy waterpik!

#1 Post by bi167 »

Hi all,
I want to order waterpik but I don't think in India it's available easily. From where did you order it and how much it costs? which are trusted manufacturers and and of which company or brand did you buy?
From what i know it's very use full.
Impacted upper right canine,
Severe crowding in lower jaw,
Had lower 2 premolars extracted on 10 June 2017,
Sentenced for 1.5 to 2 years.

WanderingWallflower

Re: Want to buy waterpik!

#2 Post by WanderingWallflower »

bi167 wrote:Hi all,
I want to order waterpik but I don't think in India it's available easily. From where did you order it and how much it costs? which are trusted manufacturers and and of which company or brand did you buy?
From what i know it's very use full.
Check amazon india, I just checked and they have the same certified ones that are available in the United States.

jk40

#3 Post by jk40 »

I have just ordered one for myself. In the UK though so its pretty straight forward. Just went for the Waterpik brand with the ortho nozzels

bi167

#4 Post by bi167 »

Yes, found on amazon, but don't know which manufacturers are genuine. It's under no return policy. so don't know, but from reviews i think I'll order one soon.

pcspinheiro

#5 Post by pcspinheiro »

I bought one of those that you connect directly to the tap; very little risk of developing any serious fault AND was rather cheap, although it was on German Amazon, not sure if they will send to India but there are many sellers on other platforms selling this kind of stuff. Not advertising or anything, but I got this:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01CZD ... UTF8&psc=1

bi167

#6 Post by bi167 »

Thanks. Will sure try and search this one too.