They're off and I'm not happy

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ditsy

Re: They're off and I'm not happy

#16 Post by ditsy »

Yeh, that's my next move if they get back to me and say they can't do anything more to help. There's a fab ortho near me an amazing reputation so they will be my next port of call.
Just waiting for a response now from the hospital. Xxx

Rebeccasmells

#17 Post by Rebeccasmells »

I would see the ortho sooner rather than later. Because it's quicker to start treatment (appointments take a while) and you could also use the consult as ammo.

KittyNat

#18 Post by KittyNat »

I'm the same. I am paying for my treatment and my orthodontist keeps saying that he is in the finishing stages but I have been left with an overjet similar to yours. I am not happy and keep being fobbed off. I think that I will need to be a bit more assertive next time I go to see him and emphasize that I don't think it is satisfactory. I don't like any kind of confrontation. Let us know how you get on with your complaint.