Chewy Dreams!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ZiziOConnor

Chewy Dreams!

#1 Post by ZiziOConnor »

I wear elastics at night and I keep having dreams where I have a mouthful of something very chewy that I can't spit out! Like a baseball-sized wad of gum or a mouth full of tree sap.

Anyone else having elastic-inspired dreams?
Skeletal open bite (long face)
Self-ligating braces installed 3 Nov 2015.
Double jaw surgery 17 Jan 2017.
Upper jaw expanded and moved up and forward 2 mm. Mandible moved forward 6 mm.
https://www.instagram.com/jawsurgery.dani/

AndyB

Re: Chewy Dreams!

#2 Post by AndyB »

woah that sounds weird. when I fall asleep, everything disappears...no dreams since i was around 12

AndyB

Re: Chewy Dreams!

#3 Post by AndyB »

but i liked to chew something soft after orthodontist visits when your teeth start realligning