Having a wobble...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Blurple

Having a wobble...

#1 Post by Blurple »

Went out last night, and I'd decided my brace wasn't that obvious, and my friend asked me if I'd been stung in the mouth as my lip looked swollen :(

Didn't think I'd be as self conscious as I am :(

Probably not helped that this is only the 3rd person I've talked to since it went on 5 days ago.

Keep reminding myself I'll be left with a lovely gap if I change my mind so need to see it through..

SingleJawMelb

Re: Having a wobble...

#2 Post by SingleJawMelb »

Your top lip looks a bit fuller that's all but people won't notice it after a while.

Don't let this stop you.